On Thursday June  21 2007 4:29 am, sean older wrote:
> Hey ya,
> my name is Sen Older, I hve downladed your product, actually I did
> it yesterday. I am having troubles in saving and re-opening
> programmes. What format can I save in to re-open it on my mac
> computer. I also would like to know can i save it in a format that
> is compatible with bot Mac and Windows? That would really helpful,
> if you could reply as soon as possible. Sean

    It all depends upon what program you are using on your Mac and
your Windows PC. OpenOffice.org has verions which run on Mac,
Windows, Linux, and Solaras. (It has a different version for each
one.) Any file you save in the native OpenOffice.org format in one
version can be opened with OpenOffice.org on the other computer.
    So, what programs are you using?

Dan