I've just been trying to update my suse version OOO.2.0 to the standard 2.2 got
the latter working though haven't taken the original off the system yet not
sure how to do that (question 1). Worried about the safety of my docs (yea I
know I'm a super linux novice)

More importantly when I try to double click on my master file, its sub-docs for
the book and other odts i'm working on I get a message saying it is a JAVA
app/archive and that it is dangerous to open and won't open it. I can open them
fine from either 2.0 and 2.2 when they are open. Word docs are opened fine.

HELP!!!!

Christopher

Christopher

httP://thoughtfuloutsider.com
http://wildmandrake.deviantart.com
http://www.myspace.com/wildmandrake
Skype ID: wildmandrake

"to achieve change we must step outside and view the situation from a new angle"
"life doesn't travel so fast if you're paying attention."