Hi,

Frank Cox wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 12:52:57 -0700 (PDT)
Evan <ottoborg<at>yahoo.com> wrote:

when i try to install the program (specifically version 2.2.1), it gets all the way done with the installation and then gives me an error message. it says something i don't really understand, but it says something like error 1935. an error occured while trying to (code). i need Open Office because i was updating my version of the program when this happened, then it rolled back the installation and deleted my current version. now my entire resume is locked in Open Office code and i can't get to it. what should i do??

http://blogs.msdn.com/astebner/archive/2005/02/01/364375.aspx

... an interesting link ...

... please first try the following:

<quote>
1. Disconnect your computer completely from the internet.
2. Disable your Antivirus (AV) and firewall software.
3. Try the install again.
4. Regardless of the result, restart your AV and firewall and
reconnect to the internet. [...]
</quote>

Manfred

--