Hello ...,

Rev. R. M. Cadwell, D.C., DDh. wrote:

I am using OO 2.0.2 on the Winblow$ XP-Pro platform build2600. I have attempted to insert sequential graphics ( as .jpg's) and find that they will not remain in registration. They constantly overlap, [...]

   Is there any means of locking a graphic to it's position on the page?
In Service & In health,

When yo inserted a graphic, and pres escape (or click in the document with the mouse) you can set one or two new paragrapgh by enter.
Then instert the next grapic.

Also, by dubble-clicking the graphic of with the context menu (right mouse button) you can set properties, such as anchor to page / paragraph / character, overlap, position etc.

HTH
& regards,
Cor

(I've send a cc to you, because you are not subcribed to the mailing list; Please mail to the list only.
To subscribe, mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] )

--

Cor Nouws
Arnhem - Netherlands