Dear all,

On the German page of Open Office.org (http://de.openoffice.org/downloads/quick.html) it is recommended to use a download manager to download the newest version of the programm. Some are mentionend but none of them works with the current version of Firefox which I use as browser. In searching for a compatible download manager I discovered 'Down them all', an add on for Firefox. It's available under /http://www.erweiterungen.de/detail/Down_Them_All%21/9b0565839cb3f2d4366cfd4907ffa057/. Maybe it's possible to mention it on your download page for all Firefox users.

Best regards

Petra Becker, Germany