Stewart Greedy írta:

Hi All,

I'm using version 2.1 of OpenOffice. My problem is the welcome/EULA/registration screen comes up EVERY time I start the app. It doesn't matter which option re registration I choose, it keeps coming back. I searched the forum and found a reference to an earlier version. That reference advised changing a Boolean value in the common.xcu file from true to false. Unfortunately, that file must have changed and that little section of code doesn't seem to be in that file now. It's driving me crazy, not to mention being time-consuming. Just to clarify, if I open calc for eg, the screen comes up, I wade through the 5 steps and I'm in. The little icon appears in the system tray (the load at startup option then checks itself by the way). If I then open Base, POP, the screen is back again. Open Draw, and it's there again. Any advice greatly appreciated

Cheers,

Stewart

Is the system date set correctly?

KAMI