Sigh, thank you.  I even asked this list how I could tell when someone was
unsubscribed and I thought I understood it but apparently not.  I'm using my
school's webmail, and all I see is that it was sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  I
can see the Delivered-To header if I view message source, but that seems to be a
bit cumbersome to do for every message.  It doesn't appear as though I can
filter by headers other than To/From/Subject.  I'll try and be more careful
about this in the future.