On 06/30/2007 11:52 AM, Victor Chapman wrote:
> I am trying to develop a personal or home business card from the
> Business Card template. I have filled in the information found in the
> Private tab. However, when I go to the Business Card tab, I do not get
> "Business Cards, Home" under the AutoText - Section.
>
> I have the same problem under both Windows and Linux. I think that I
> must be missing something, but I am not sure what that is.
>
> Help will be appreciated.
>
> TIA

Same problem on linux 2.2 (both official OOo and Ubuntu OOo) and OOo
dev2.3. I just checked in StarOffice 8 (update 7) Writer and it *does*
have the "Business Card, Home" in the AutoText section.

I just compared against SO8 and the file that is missing in OOo is:
/opt/openoffice.org2.2/share/autotext/crdprv50.bau
Perhaps it is left out on purpose?