On Wednesday 13 June 2007, + J. Scott Edwards wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ***********************
> Hello,
>
> I just upgraded my system from Kubuntu Linux 6.10 (Edgy) to 7.04
> (Feisty).  It appears that with that upgrade OpenOffice was upgraded
> to version 2.2.
>
> The problem is that now when I open my old CD label files the
> alignment has changed and the printing goes off the label.  It appears
> to be due to the spacing between lines of text has gotten larger, even
> though it is still set to 1 (it looks more like 1.5).
>
> Is there anything that can be done to restore the spacing, I would
> hate to have to tweak every file by hand.  And I really don't like the
> way the text looks now.  I think it looked better with the spacing the
> way it used to be.

As you are not subscribed you may not have seen that:
On Friday 15 June 2007, J. David Boyd wrote:
>
> Under the Options/OpenOffic.org/Writer/Compatbility, there is an option to
> _Use OpenOffice.org 1.1 line spacing_.
>
> Check that, and see if it helps.  It did for me, but I was running under
> Windows XP.

Please reply to [email protected] only.



-- 
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

Maybe your question has been answered already?
                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to