From: Kareece Peters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 6 July, 2007 4:53:32 PM
Subject: Alert!

Hi.

I just I thought that I should inform you that somebody has downloaded your
software, burned it onto a disc and they are now currently trying to sell it on
eBay. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but your software is free right?

Here's the link to the auction page:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audio-Studio-Music-MP3-Sound-Editing-Recording-Software_W0QQitemZ140134378052QQihZ004QQcategoryZ80319QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Perhaps one of the developers should have a word with this person?

K'

your free
account today.

your free account today