I just installed OO 2.2 on my iMac running Tiger 10.4.10. Prior to this I did not appear to have X11 installed therefore I installed X11 1.1.3 from the Apple support site. Everything about the install went smoothly, however when I attempt to open the application either from the docking station or the Apps folder it just bounces. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both X11 OO to no avail. I also bounced by iMac which made no difference. Any ideas? I had previously installed Quicken and checked it - it also suffers from the same condition. I attempted to reinstall and am now receiving a share library error - carbonLib. Are these connected per chance?