On Saturday 07 July 2007 01:15:43 Joe Conner wrote:
> I agree that it is a trial version.  I never said it was
> otherwise.  It was just that I was challenging the "truth" so
> emphatically stated that you could not legally download the
> MicroSoft software for free.  This was wrong.  It should be
> blatantly obvious to even the most casual observer.
>
> NoOp wrote:
> > On 07/06/2007 05:11 PM, Joe Conner wrote:
> >> May I remind you all, once again, that you can download
> >> MicroSoft Office legitimately FOR FREE.

Joe you failed to declare that the software is only a trial version
and to keep using it after the trial period expires will cost
several hundred dollars. So the reality is NO you cannot download
MS Office for free. You also should not have provided a link to the
site.

--
http://webpages.charter.net/jlgates
Visit http://www.pclinuxos.com for a great PCLinuxOS experience