From: Harold Fuchs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2007 5:46 PM
To: users@openoffice.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [users] Trouble registering[moderated]

Mike Bishop wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have tried to register two to three times and when I get to where I am
> suppose to enter the security code on the screen, I can only type in the
> first three characters. After that my keyboard stops responding. It works
> perfectly well any where else on the page. Do you have any suggestion on
why
> this is?
>
> Mike B

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> 3:26 PM

What are you trying to register? OpenOffice does *not* repeat *not*
require any security codes.

If you are trying to register some paid-for version, please contact the
vendor.

OpenOffice is free to download, free to use and free to distribute to
others. You can find the free version at www.openoffice.org

Support for the free version is also free via this e-mail list which is
staffed by volunteers like me working in our spare time.

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England

3:26 PM