On Monday 09 July 2007 11:48:09 roman vermont wrote:
> Hello,
> I visited yr website, clicked on dowloading of the latest 2.2.1.
> It got installed and I now have an icon on the screen which says
> OO installation files.
> However, when I click on the icon I get a screen full of folders
> and so on but nothing else. There is nowhere where I can actually
> start it. How do I actually use the OO???
> Please advise.
> Many thanks

When you go to Start > Programs and do not see a folder named
Openoffice.org and icons in it for Writer, Calc, Impress, Base,
Draw and Math, you haven't installed anything yet. The only thing
that has been done, is you downloaded the software. The software
does not install until you click on the install icon in your
folder.

--
http://webpages.charter.net/jlgates
Microsoft users go to http://www.pclinuxos.com for a great user