On 11/07/07, Michele Zarri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 7/11/07, Harold Fuchs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Using OOo 2.2.0 on Win XP.
>
> In Draw, how do I fix the position of a text box *relative* to the
> position
> of a rectangle; in other words I want the text box to move if I move the
> rectangle. It seems I can't group the two because I can't select them
both
> at the same time. What am I missing?
>
> --
> Harold Fuchs
> London, England
> Please reply *only* to users@openoffice.org

If it is only one rectangle and one text box, why don't you just add the
text to the rectangle and then change the properties of the text?
That is, write the text into the rectangle, then right click on the
rectangle and select text from the pop up menu. Use the top left corner as
anchor and adjust the position to suit your needs. This is the trick I
used
to have a small folder image with some text to its right.

Cheers,

Michele

Fantastic. I didn't know I could do that. Thank you.

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England