Harold Fuchs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  MY ANSWERS TO YOUR REPLY Q's IN BOLD:

  On 11/07/07, Lee Sutter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  I have twice tried to
download open office. org, using the green box and arrow. Each time near the
end iof the 12 minute period, I got an error box that said corrupted or
incomplete and to contact you.
  Thanks for your help and what you are providing.

Which version of which operating system are you using?
  WINDOWS VISTA; LATEST ( 4 months old)
  Are you using a "download manager" - which one?
  NO IDEA
  What speed internet connection do you have and do you pay per minute for it?
  MEDIUM SPEED, FLAT RATE: FAIRLY FAST, CAN WATCH VIDEOS OK FOR EG.

You may be better off buying the software on a CD. Just below the green button
is a link to CD vendors. Most will only charge a nominal fee to cover the cost
of the CD itself plus P&P. Expect to pay not much more than USD10. Please note
that we do not make any recommendations or provide any guarantees about any of
the vendors on the list.
  THANKS; I UNDERSTAND

Alternatively, many computer magazines carry free CDs or DVDs.  Many of these
will have OpenOffice on them. Just ensure the magazine - and therefore the
CD/DVD - is relevant to your operating system.

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England