This only occurs on the OO mailing list. Apparently not everyone sees what I see.
Joyce
P.S. and when I try to send this message I get a "Messsage Character Set Conflict with three options: Send As Unicode, Send As Is, or Cancel. I will send as Unicode. ----- Original Message ----- From: "das দাশ" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@openoffice.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 12:44 AM
Subject: Re: [users] New subject--user icons

On Wed, 2007-07-11 at 17:45 -0500, Joyce McClure wrote:
I notice that some posts have a little notepad with a pin in the upper
right hand corner instead of the envelope most of us have.  Can anyone
tell me the significance of that?
Joyce

That depends on what client you are using, and what are its icons for
what. But I don't think this is a question meant for OOo mailing list.:)

---
das