Alex Smith wrote:
Hi, I'm smashing my head against a brick wall, probably due to my lack of
knowledge. please could you advise me how to find graphics on/off in tools.
I can never see my pictures in my documents, just a box with graphics
written in the corner with the number written next to it,when i go to help
it tells me that i need to turn on the graphics button to show picture. i
cannot do this as i don't/can't find the graphic on/off button anywhere? can you help?!!! it tells me to go to the tools bar to activate it, but in tools
bar i don't have a graphics option???
regards alex smith

Alex:

To turn on graphics, do the following: