At 09:27 12/07/2007 -0700, L Buckley wrote:
I have created a scatter plot and labeled each point in the scatter plot.
The scatter plot represents pay distribution in my company.  The data label
is the employee's name.  There are many employees so the labels overlap.  If
I was able to reduce the label font size I believe that all would be clearly
readable; however, I am unable to change the font size.  Does anyone know
how to change the data label font size in Open Org Calc?

o Double-click on the chart - so that you see the grey surround, not the eight green squares. o Click on the chart area - giving the eight green squares around the chart area only.
o  Click on a data point - giving green squares by each data point.
o Now right-click somewhere in the chart area and select Object Properties... to bring up the Data Series dialogue box. o On the Characters tab, you can change the font, face, and size of the labels.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker