Please be advised that your dial-up ISP may disconnect you prior to the
completion of your download. You may wish to use a download manager that allows
you to continue your download if there's an interruption. Otherwise, you may
wish to order a CD or buy a computer magazine for your platform that includes
an OpenOffice CD for the price of the magazine.

James Knott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Ernestine S. Bonicelli wrote:
> When I start downloading, it says there are 9 hours and so many minutes
> left. Does it really take that long to download Openoffice or am I doing
> something wrong? Thank you.
> Ernestine S. Bonicelli

That depends on your connection speed. If you're using a dial up modem,
it may take that long.

--
Use OpenOffice.org