Mea culpa. In the middle of the night (when I wrote that), I was referring only
to the propensity for American spelling as opposed to English(uk). No slights
were intended. Next time, perhaps, I should not refer other language users to
their list and just let them wonder why no one cared enough to redirect them.

Brian Barker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  At 19:50 17/07/2007 -0700, S Perry wrote:
>This is the American OpenOffice users mailing list.

Interesting! Could you perhaps direct us to the Canadian list, the
New Zealand list, the Australian, the Irish, the British, the
Barbadian, Gibraltarian, Manx, Jamaican, South African, Bahamian,
Singaporean, Trinidadian, Dominican, Indian, ...

;^)

Brian Barker