Hi

My problem is not so advanced as how to get the address positioned correctly. I follow the process for creating an envelope as per the Help guidance and it seems to work. Only problem is that when I print the page nothing is printed. I am trying to print a DL envelope but have been trying it with A4 paper as well to see if the problem is one of positioning but whatever I put through is blank. I used the "How to set up your system for Envelope Printing diagnostic kit" but though both test pages load normally and are clear on screen the printing-template.odt prints out fine but test-envelope.odt looks right but prints completely blank.

Your thoughts would be welcome.

I am using an HP laserjet 1010 which gets on fine with all ther programs and with Open Office except when doing this.

Chris Elson

--
The Rev'd Christopher Elson
The Vicarage, High St, Ripley, WOKING, Surrey. GU23 6AE

Information in this email is intended for the addressee only
and should be treated as confidential.