I am talking about version 2.2of OpenOffice.org. My problem is :  The
president of our company's son downloaded OpenOffice and has asked me to
find out how to make a different shortcut to insert special characters.  He
knows you can go to insert special characters and select one hit ok and it
will be inserted but wants to be able to use a shortcut for each character
such as U+007D(125) but feels those shortcuts are too long and wants to
create his own shorter ones.  Is there a way for him to be able to do this?

Thank you,
Climco Coils
System administrator
Roberta Conner