As a webmaster, I deal with this type of situation daily. From your brief
description, it's impossible to help you without making numerous assumptions,
which likely would be incorrect. However, if you don't need this in the next 24
hours (25 hours is OK), you can send it to me off-list and I'll take a look at
it to determine the difficulty if possible. Be mindful that my listed e-mail
address can only accept files of 10MB or less.

Ronaldo Ferraz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi, I'm trying to export a presentation to HTML and I'd like to use
1024x768 images, but even when I select this option in the export
settings, the generate image is always generated using 800x600 as the
size.

Is there anything I'm overlooking? Any help would be appreciated.

Ronaldo

--
Take back the Web. Download Mozilla Firefox.
http://www.mozilla.org/