At last I found out how to do it. Step by step:

- Create within your gallery folder (ProgramFlies/OpenOffice2.2/share/gallery) one new folder for your contents, and put into this folder the new files you want to add to the gallery. Of course, you can create as much folders as you want. - Launch Open Office and create as many new themes for the gallery as you want, using the files you put into the gallery in the previous step. - THIS STEP IS WHAT I WAS MISSING. Go to Documents and Settings/your_user_name/Program Data/OpenOffice.org2/user/gallery and copy all the files you find inside that folder. - Now go to ProgramFlies/OpenOffice2.2/share/gallery and paste the files you copied at the previous step. - Zip all the files inside ProgramFlies/OpenOffice2.2/share/gallery , and unzip it in the gallery folder in the target computer. - Restart your computer. If it doesn't work, close Open Office, restart the quick start and try again.

P.D. Sorry for my poor English, I am doing my best!

KAMI escribió:
antonio temprano írta:
Hello everyone there, this is my first post to this list. During the last few months I have added to my Gallery some new themes and a big amount of new images related to musical education. Now I would like to be able to export my personalized gallery to other computers, in order for other users to be able to take advantage of my work. However, I don't know how to do it. I've tried what at first sight might seem obvious: to replace the Gallery in the "target computer" with my personalized Gallery, but it doesn't work. Specifically, what I have done is:

a) To compress the contents of the Gallery folder in my desktop PC (ProgramFiles/OpenOffice2.2/share/gallery) in a .zip file
b) Then I went to my laptop and deleted everything at the gallery folder
c) After that, I uncompressed in that empty gallery folder the .zip file that I had obtained in the first stage d) Unfortunately, the new themes that I had created in my desktop computer don't appear in the new gallery in my laptop.

In other words, I can't export my Gallery to other computers. Any suggestion wolud be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

P.D. Sorry if this message appears twice in the list, I sent it previously with a wrong e-mail adress.

You have to restart OOo - exit quickstarter and application too. Them restart OOo.

KAMI