I guess it's here :
http://www.nabble.com/an-arcane-property-of-OO-sorting-tf3951376.html#a11258659

Use the Nabble interface on the web for such searches, it's easier.

Hagar

Le 20.07.2007 12:19, Séamas Ó Brógáin a écrit :

A little while ago (two or three weeks?) there was a discussion about alphabetical sorting and how Openoffice implements the default Unicode collation algorithm. I should have kept copies, but I didn't. I've searched the mailing-list archive but can't find it.

Would one of the kind souls who contributed information be able to dig up a copy, or direct me to where I can find it?

Many thanks.

Séamas Ó Brógáin