Is the option checked in Tools>Options>OOo>Memory ?
What's your OS ?

Hagar

Le 21.07.2007 14:29, John Lindfors a écrit :

I think my first post failed because I put a hyphen between "Open" and "Office."

Please help me solve this problem:

I have used my OO 1.1.4 with no problems. Then I downloaded version 2.2.0 (?) and supposedly everything was downloaded and installed. But I have no corresponding "quickstarter" program to actually boot up and use version 2.2.0? Any suggestions?
John Lindfors