� wrote:
> (Text translated by means of compatible program.)

Translation software usually leaves a lot to be desired.
Suggestion:  Always include a message in the original
language, when sending a message that has been machine
translated.

That makes it easier to point you to a support list in the
language the message was originally written in, or answer it
here, or both.

>   I have a problem and wanted that you informed to me about its solution.

> What is necessary to do so that the program leaves words to end of paragraph?
>I have proven with Format - Paragraphs - Flow of text -
Automatic, but there is no way.
> Also I have proven with Tools - Language - syllabic
Separation. It does not divide the words either to me.

I can't tell if you want fully justified text or not.  In
either instance, the solution is to either check or uncheck
"justified" on the "Alignment" screen of paragraph styles.

xan

jonathon