Hello,
Quite often I do not attempt to say the word 'envelope' to printers.
I open a writer document and adjust margins as needed and type
what I want on the envelope as an ordinary writer file in the orientation
that will match the way the envelope feeds into the printer and the
spacing as would be on the envelope.
Place the envelope in the printer and tell the printer to print.  My
printers
do not need to know I am putting the printing onto an envelope.
I have different 'writier' files saved as templates and use these over
and over again.  If it is an envelope that is often repeated I can save
it as a File in a Folder of envelopes.
Much less of a problem than trying to think how the printer thinks.
Melda ~ [EMAIL PROTECTED]