I use a Windows 2000 PC. I have the Open Office.Org version 2.0.
   I have made several html documents. My problem is our website instructions
are to "copy and paste html code here". ( I know how to copy and paste). My
question is 2 part- What is an html code, and much more important, how do I
find my html code for the documents made with Open Office? PLEASE, feel free to
be very explicit! I am new to this as you can probably tell! THANK YOU!

  visit us at: JesusLovers.net

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!