On Tuesday July 24 2007 11:07 am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I loaded the program last night - the full suite.  All seems well.
> However, I cannot find thespot where to launch Word and create my first
> Word document.
>
> Can you please help/direct me?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Myles Garcia

     Start > All Programs. OpenOffice.org should be listed as a folder.
Click it to open it. Then click Writer which is the word processing
application.
     If you want an icon on your desktop, you can drag the Writer icon to
your desktop. A pop-up menu will allow you to place a copy of the Writer
shortcut on your desktop.

Dan