Hideki Saito wrote:
That's depending on your specific requirements.

For example, if you use macros on MS Office, then answer would be maybe,
or maybe not. It quite depending on how involving it is to rewrite macro
specifically written for MS Office.
Having said that, I use OpenOffice.org everyday for business purpose,
and haven't encountered too much problem. I have also installed MS
Office viewers released by Microsoft for free, for backup in case I need
could you point where to download this microsoft office viewer ? is it available also for linux ?