sarah marra wrote:
Hi - just joined openoffice & when switched to the password screen - I cannot
set my password which is wiley62. My username is arrams40 - please help!     Sarah
Marra
Word of advice, this is a public mail list, I would advise you not to send passwords and userids to this or any lists. You really shouldn't send passwords in plain emails unless if you are using some form of encryption as anyone on the internet can see your password at any point the message went through as it is in plain text.