The OpenOffice.org macro recorder really sucks. It REALLY REALLY sucks. The
worst shit I've ever seen. So just don't use it...

However, someone wrote a better one. It can be found somewhere at
OpenOffice.org. Look for it, install it and try again...

Writing macros manually is, of course, also possible and I think most
OpenOffice.org macro writers work that way.

Johnny Rosenberg (Andersson until Tuesday this week)