On Wed, 1 Aug 2007 20:47:25 -0500
"Stephen J. Goodson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Since I can't get into the back end of the website to do the real
> magic, it's just a proof of concept. But it's easy.

I must be missing something.  Other than allowing me to pick from a drop-down
box instead of by clicking on links, and not working at all unless I allow
Javascript to run on that page, what's the difference?

I don't see how it's easier to choose a drop-down menu than it is to read the
same options across the page and click on the one that you want.

Does your download page allow the user to make the choices for Mac that are
available (Aqua vs X11, read the various FAQ pages, and so on) when choosing
his download (as I'm guessing that this is what you were concerned about
earlier)? If not, is there any particular reason why? Do you not view that part
as being important, or is that the part that was confusing you before?  Or
something else entirely?

Of course, I'm not a graphic designer, either so as I said, I must be missing
something.  What am I missing here?