In the next few weeks I would like to get corrected, new and translated
templates from our users, community. For example we have got several templates
what can you improve: better grammar, design or usability * and there is a lot
of templates without correctly set title, subject, keywords and description
fields. Also you can add more value to our packages if you translate available
templates to other language. I will happy if you send templates for supported
and non supported languages too. I will make extensions for OpenOffice.org. If
you have a good idea, you can create a useful, professional templates then send
it to me. I will happily submit it to our repository. We will release new
packages by the time OpenOffice.org 2.3 will been released.

So you can help and contribute easily without any programming knowledge. Please
help our effort to provide more and more OpenOffice.org templates.

You can simply send your templates to: kami_(a)openoffice(dot)org

Thank you in advance!

KAMI