[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Good day,
I am writing to inquire if you have a version of OpenOffice which will run on MAC OS 9 or 9.1. The versions listed on your website all seem to require MAC OS X. Thanks in advance for your assistance. Cleve Baker, Jr.

Simple answer is No, there is no version which will run on OS 9
The only way to run OOo on a machine that old would be by installing Linux, I believe.

Russell