Return to the download page and click REFRESH. You may be loading the error
page from your cache. OpenOffice has no distributors per se, individuals choose
to provide them for potential users with download problems, most are not very
expensive and many include helpful enhancements. And, yes, the md5sum is useful
for checking the integrity of downloaded files.

Guy Voets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  2007/8/4, Wendy Lukas :
> When I try to download the CD I get a page unable to be found. I have fast
> internet service (not dial up) and I wonder if this is an issue? I have
> looked at your distributors and there is a cost to obtain the CD through a
> distributor.
>
> Can you help?
>
> Wendy Lukas

The download link is
http://download.openoffice.org/2.2.1/index.html
where you can chose your operation system etc.
maybe the md5sum (last line in green field) is useful (I never did
bother to check...)

--
Guy