Hope you don't mind me tagging along here .... My question relates to
installing the update v2.2.1 I recently downloaded v 2.2 using my dial-up
connection and even with a download manager it took near on 7 hours. Do I
have to download the whole file ie over 100mg again or is there a patch file
of greatly reduced size?

Also what is the best method of updating? Uninstall and reinstall or just
download the file and run it?? (assuming I have to download the entire suite
again)

--
Regards

Nathaniel