-------- Original Message --------
From: James Knott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu 09 Aug 2007 07:34:34 EST

> barbara malpass edwards wrote:
>> I have OOo (with all my documents on it) on my computer but need to
>> add it to the new hard drive. Can I just download it from the site?
>> The ones here are Base, Writer, Draw, Math, Impress and Calc.
>
> Yes, you can download the latest version from www.openoffice.org.

James, you are a regular and helpful contributor to this list. However,
I notice that many of your replies are to non-subscribed posters, but
your messages do not give any indication whether or not you have sent a
copy to the OP. Your reply here to Barbara's post is one such example.

Just curious, because I don't want to waste time and effort forwarding
your answers to non-subscribed posters if you have already done so.

Dave