Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
2007/8/9, Stephanie Boulee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Is there a way to utilize Microsoft's clip art on OpenOffice?  If not is
there an OpenOffice version of clip art, or perhaps another
freeware/shareware/opensource clip art source that would be compatible
with OpenOffice?

This <http://openclipart.org/media/downloads> place has some open clip arts
to download, but it doesn't seem to have been updated since october 2005.

With my openclipart.org hat on:
Indeed, our downloadable packages were not updated for a long time (we had some big back-end changes) but the interface is very active, new images are uploaded every day, so you can get a lot of new image from the website.

my OpenOffice.org pages: http://ooo.nicubunu.ro
my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/