Hi Bernard,

Bernhard Heyer wrote:

I am looking for a replacement program for Visio, I thought Open Office used
Draw for this function, but I can't seem to open the Visio templates. Any
suggestions on either getting templates that will work or a patch to get it
to work in Draw?

As already mentioned by James, Visio-templates only works with Visio.
However, Draw is quit feature rich, IMO.

First there are of course toolbars with flowcharts and connectors (and many more).
You can create your own templates.
I find using styles (open stylist by F11) very powerfull in diagrams. Very easy to change colors etc. of (groups of) shapes, charts etc.

Also I think you can find more shapes at
http://www.openclipart.org/
and
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=170021&package_id=208656

Hope this helps.
Kindest regards,
Cor

(I've send a cc to you, because you are not subcribed to the mailing list; Please mail to the list only.
To subscribe, mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] )

--

Cor Nouws
Arnhem - Netherlands