Have a look over here:
http://user-faq.openoffice.org/new-faq/Impress/Formatting/006.html
In the future remember, Google is your friend.

I have to admit that I don't understand that FAQ...

- 'From the Explorer ...' ? Which explorer?
- 'View -> Beamer' ?  Not present in my View-menu ...
- Gallery -> Flow charts. ? Not present in my Galery ...

(OOo 2.2.1)

So I'm a little puzzled.

Explorer... I assume this means the Templates and Documents dialog (window).

The information on the website link (above) is old... when we link to the FAQ, we should be linking to the Wiki version - the web content is being reviewed... updated, moved to the Wiki (most falls into this category), or archived.

The FAQ on the Wiki is the leading version:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/FAQ/Impress

Unfortunately, the Wiki currently has the old content from the website... the advantage is.. someone who knows how to create an OrgChart with OpenOffice can easily update the Wiki FAQ page with the correct information. :-)

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
StarOffice - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Hamburg, Germany