THANKS

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 15:04:37 -0400, Joe Conner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

TOOLS => OPTIONS => GENERAL => HELP (uncheck TIPS box)

RBL wrote:
Anyone know if this can be done? I find the tooltips get in the way of editing/writing. They keep popping up under the mouse pointer whenever Track Changes is enabled. I'd love to turn them off. I could swear I once saw a setting for this, but now I can't find it -- if it even exists.

TIA!!!