Andrew Douglas Pitonyak wrote:
I am giving a presentation at the end of September at a Linux conference on OOo in general rather than my expert matter topic of Macros. Is there some feature that you think is really cool, a "I did not know that OOo could do that" feature? My current list includes:

  1.

     Templates and Styles

  2.

     Cross references

        1.

           Can also reference a footnote.

  3.

     F3 Auto completion and formatting. Complicated word, Table
     formatting, etc.

  4.

     XForms

  5.

     Database reports (New and updated in 2.3)

  6.

     Define own Calc functions

  7.

     Export to PDF, Flash, HTML, etc.

  8.

     Fields, mail merge, automatic ToC/index

  9.

     Master documents

 10.

     Customizations

 11.

     Conditional text and formatting

 12.

     Spell checking in multiple languages (using para or char styles)

 13.

     Security, digital signing, and ways to remove metadata

 14.

     Can unzip file and edit the XML, including styles

I'd nominate Using the Navigator as another topic. If you're willing to post your presentation, I'm sure it will be very popular!