Good Morning, Manfred.

Thanks for getting back to us soon quickly.

I'm running widowsXP Home, a registered version of 2002sp2. It appears that I'm
running two versions, ver 1.1.4 and 2.0 of Open Office. Realizing this, I may
have installed 1.1.4 and several months later, re-installed my OS, perhaps a
year later installed version 2.0. Apparently, at that time I was not able to
uninstall version 1.1.4. What may be some additional information you may need
to know, is that, every time I need to re-boot I get OO prompts as follows:

(1)

OpenOffice.org 2.0
Either another instance of OpenOffice.org is accessing your personal settings
or your personal settings are locked.
Simultaneous access can lead to inconsistances in your personal settings.
Before continuing, you should make sure use 'NIBOR/Compacq_Owner' closes
OpenOffice.org on host 'NIBOR'. Do you really want to continue?    Yes   No. I
usally click No, and the message disappears.

(2)

MOM.exe - .NET Framework Initialization error
To run this application, You first must install one of the versions of the .NET
Framework: v2.0.50727. Contact your application publisher for instructions
about obtaining the appropriate version of the .NET Framework. I then click the
OK button and that disappears.

(3)

CTicketManagerWnd: msnmsgr.exe - Unable To Locate Component
This application has failed to start because sirenacm.dll was not found.
Re-install the application may fix this problem. Again, I click the OK button,
and that disappears.

(4)

OpenOffice.org 1.1.4
Either another instance of OpenOffice.org is accessing your personal settings
or your personal settings are locked.
Simultaneous access can lead to inconsistances in your personal settings.
Before continuing, you should make sure use 'NIBOR/Compacq_Owner' closes
OpenOffice.org on host 'NIBOR'. Do you really want to continue?    Yes   No. I
usally click No, and the message disappears.

At this point, I'm able to get to my PC without interuptions, a pain to say the
least.

Thanks Manfred

I need all the help I can get. Thanks again
Robin