Eyesaw ha scritto:
> Hi Folks:
>
>        I am trying to determine how to enter into an Open Office document
> simple formulas to calculate addition totals for individual column ranges.
> Any help appreciated -
>
> Thanks Kindly,
>
> Bill

the formula is:
=SUM(A1:A100)
it sum the values from A1 to A100
this for calc

for writer you must go in the cell of the table you want to have the
result of sum and in the bar related to the tables the last symbol is
the sum symbol (put the cursor on it and appear "sum") click un it and
will appear a caculation bar select the cells you want to sum or insert
this formula
=sum<A1:A5>

to see the calculation bar press F2, on the help guide you will find the
formulas to use

ciao