I needed to export one chart from a Calc spreadsheet to PDF to include in a
LaTeX document.  I thought I would just select the chart and click on the
"Export as PDF".  Unfortunately this doesn't work.

BTW at the bottom of the "Export as PDF" window there is "selection" box but
I cannot manage to select this box...

Since apparently there is no easy way to export a particular chart to a
graphic format (jpeg, gif, pdf, etc.) I looked around and found a macro that
export all charts of a calc spreadsheet to EPS.  See the code snippet in
http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?t=60155

This is not exactly what I want, but at least with some postprocessing I can
get my particular chart as a single file.

 - Is there definitely to simpler way to export one chart and store it into
a file by itself?
 - How would you modify this macro so as to get PDF files instead of EPS?

--
René