Calc offers a fraction format. Mark a column, FORMAT -> CELLS -> scroll the Category down and choose FRACTION. In the FORMAT area choose -1234 10/81 which will allow for two number denominators. Then you can sort and get the results you are looking for.

Alcindo Da Costa wrote:
Hello,

I will want to be able sort the numbers correctly:
4/1, 4/11, 4/2, 4/12, 4/3, 4/14.

Unfortunately the result is not good its poster:
4/1, 4/11, 4/12, 4/14, 4/2, 4/3.

and I will want that its sorts them to me like its:
4/1, 4/2, 4/3, 4/11, 4/12, 4/14

Thank you

Sorry for my English

_____

I speak French

Bonjour,

je voudrai pouvoir trie correctement les numéros:
4/1, 4/11, 4/2, 4/12, 4/3, 4/14.

Malheureusement le résultat n'est pas bon sa affiche:
4/1, 4/11, 4/12, 4/14, 4/2, 4/3.

et je voudrai que sa me les trie comme sa:
4/1, 4/2, 4/3, 4/11, 4/12, 4/14

Merci