It appears to me that you must have downloaded a copy of OpenOffice elsewhere,
or else purchased a CD from someone else. Consequently, your username and
password from that site (the one where you registered OpenOffice) will not work
on the OpenOffice website. Why don't you try re-registering for the website:
http://development.openoffice.org/releases/2.2.1.html , or login as a "Guest"
as previously suggested?

  Andrew Pitonyak has written an excellent book regarding OpenOffice:
http://www.hentzenwerke.com/catalog/oome.htm

  Additionally, as previously mentioned to you, we are simply OpenOffice users
who take an interest in helping others. We volunteer our time, which can be
considerable. We are not employed by OpenOffice, nor are we paid for our
generous help. Most of us recognize that others have helped us without
remuneration, and wish to share our knowledge to help others.

  At my usual rate, this reply would cost you $20 US.

"Manfred J. Krause" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi Johan,

if you want to login to

->
"You may log in as 'guest' with the password 'guest' to get read-only
access to the tool."

Manfred